The Great Nidd Bike Ride 2019
Get involved with our fundraising efforts for Alzheimer’s Research UK and challenge yourself with a cycle ride around the Yorkshire Dales!
This year there will be two routes:
This route is the harder of the two and goes over Lofthouse.
“The Bumpy One”
This route is more family-friendly.
The Ride includes:
- Registration facilities with rider number
- Full rider insurance through British Cycling
- First rest stop with drinks and snacks
- Lunch stop with cooked breakfast sandwich
- Second rest stop with drinks and snacks, kindly provided by the Rapid Response Team (see below for more details)
- De-Registration and certificate
- Coffee and Cakes
- Free BBQ for all riders
- Family and friends welcome to BBQ with a donation to charity.
Rider entry costs £30 and all fees go directly to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
To enter, click here.
The second rest stop is kindly provided by the Rapid Response Team, they will be positioned 3/4 of the way around the route, next to Studley Cricket Ground and will be serving light refreshements to all riders.
Thank you to the Rapid Response Team for volunteering their services to the Great Nidd Bike Ride!
Inspired by community spirit and the gift of giving, a steady movement of volunteer efforts across the globe developed into a committed charitable organisation – now known as the Rapid Response Team (RRT)